7 Reasons Why YouTube Shorts will Outlast TikTok
YouTube Has Licensing to Sharing Songs Through YouTube Music.
- YouTube music is a legitimate source for music. I personally use Spotify but if if becomes helpful to have an account on YouTube music to create 'shorts' then a switch might be worth considering.
YouTube is a secure and trusted platform that has been around since it was founded in 2005.
- The top search result for 'Is YouTube Secure?' suggests that 97 percent of all of Google's YouTube traffic is now secured by HTTPS.
YouTube has dominated this space.
- Unlike when Google tried creating Google Plus to compete with Facebook and other social media platforms, I personally think the credibility YouTube has with their users will continue to grow.
There are already many influencers on YouTube.
- Many people have gain fame and made a living off of YouTube which leads me to believe that influencers will only continue to support 'shorts'.
Uploading Content is simple.
-Uploading content to YouTube is already rather simple, I expect the shorts app to make uploading to YouTube even more mobile friendly than it already is.
YouTube already is a great tool for marketers given then fact that it is owned by Google and shows videos in the search results.
- I am very interested to see if short videos will perform well in SERPs.
The YouTube Platform is already built to handle multiple video uploads.
- Even if there are a influx of videos created as everyone jumps on the bandwagon, YouTube's platform I assume would be expected to handle it.